Aomori Chuo Gakuin University
School of Management and Law
*10 grants are available for Malaysian students each year
Support Available to International Students
- The total fees reduces to about ¥320,000, from ¥1,000000, for those receiving our scholarship of ¥680,000. Arrangement for outside scholarships are available in the second year. For example, the Hewanakajima Enterprise scholarship is worth ¥100,000 each month for 2 years. The Yoneyama Rotary scholarship is worth ¥120,000 per month for 1 year. The Japan Education Department scholarship is worth is worth ¥48,000 per month for 1 year. And so on so forth.
- Admission fees is reduced by half, to ¥100,000.
- Application date: September to November for April enrolment, and March to May for October enrolment.
- Arrangement for prospective students to have 3 months of fulltime Japanese language intensive course in Kuala Lumpur. The course is mandatory and the fees, including teaching materials, are RM4,000.
- Our school owns a 10 stories and a 12 stories dormitories (with an international exchange hall and Academic exchange hall), with a total capacity of 250 students (one student per room) and 140 students (including shared rooms for 2 students). The room fees are reduced by half to ¥26,000 per person for a single room (Entrance charge is ¥50,000).
- Enrolment dates are April and October each year.
- Upon graduation, students will obtain a Bachelor of Business Administration degree.
Campus and Education Characteristics
- The student body is international in nature, with students from China, Mongolia, Korea, Thailand, Canada and Malaysia (about 30), a total of more than150.
- The university arranges for international students to take intermediate to advanced Japanese language classes, from half to one year, during their first year of university in order to help them read, listen, write and speak Japanese.
- We have academic exchanges with Peking Second Foreign Language University, Taiwan’s Far East Technology University, America’s ICT College, and Philippines’s Ateneo University. Students are allowed to take courses in these schools and teachers from these school may teach at our university.
- First year students are separated into small groups for discussions. English classes are divided by language competence.
- Classes for management, law and economics are led by professionals in those fields and taught in small groups.
- Our university also welcomes graduate students (master courses). We welcome application from Malaysian students; scholarships are available.